Kalimdor 'caves'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kalimdor 'caves'

So, I have been leveling a new hunter, because, well, shadow priests are terrible atm.

But, I digress.

Every step in the guide that sends me into a cave (and I mean every step, I have completed EVERY guide for Kalimdor including the leveling AND loremaster guide for the Kalimdor loremaster achievement - I even double backed and did the zones Im over leveled for, but again, I digress), the waypoint arrow sends me to the cave entrance and then as I run into the cave, the waypoint arrow sends me to run out of the cave.

Even trying to get the waypoint system to recognize that Im standing at the entrance to the cave should move the waypoint to inside the cave but alas, it does not.

Anyway, I dont have any exact steps to give as an example but I will continue leveling my hunter and the next cave quest I come to Ill try to post an example, but, this should be easy to manually scan through the guides to find a cave quest, any will do as they are all broken.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

This is a known bug and is on the list to get fixed. It seems to be fine with the WoD caves but the older caves it's just not working correctly.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

This seems to happen with all caves that don't have their own map. So it also happens with some Draenor caves.
      But I think someone reported that at least for Draenor he got rid of this problem when deactivating another addon. I don't know if the addon conflict affected only caves with own maps (I have the problem there sometimes too) because I never investigated the problem further.

Comment

Working...
      X