Post-6.1 auto travel routing issue(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post-6.1 auto travel routing issue(s)

Posting this here since there's no forum for general issues.

Since 6.1 dropped, I've encountered several problems with the travel routing system.

Example 1:

Finished the Borean Tundra guide (Alliance) well ahead of schedule due to 'looms. Guide popped up the load of Dragonblight. Was already a level ahead of Dragonblight guide. Chose the option to allow to finish turn-ins first before moving on to Grizzly Hills. Guide skips through and wants me to fly to Star's Rest in Dragonblight. Obviously, I don't have that flightpath yet, since I haven't been to the zone, but the travel system insists I should fly there and even puts the yellow highlight on the flight map where the point should be even though there's no point there to fly to.

Later step wanting me to fly to Moa'ki Harbor when the flightpoint isn't known yet

Example 2:

Was powerleveling a few professions on a toon that knows every flightpath in the game. At a certain point the guide wanted me to fly from Orgrimmar to Desolation Hold in Southern Barrens. With the auto-accept flights option on, it keeps popping a client notification that there's "No direct path to that destination" (or something similar, don't remember precise wording). The highlight goes to the correct point and manually clicking the point travels to it fine however.

I've experienced this issue through several guides at random points where there's a flight to take as teh fastest way to get somewhere, like they changed the identifications on some flight points behind the scenes with the in-game flight system or somesuch and the guide travel system is still using the "old" ID.
    Last edited by daeymien; February 28, 2015, 02:41 PM.

This is a known bug that came about when 6.1 went live. Basically the guide viewer thinks you know all flight points. The team is working on getting this fixed.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Cheers.

Figured it was being worked on, but didn't see mention of it anywhere in a search so just posted to make sure.

Comment

Working...
      X