OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROI - How much gold can you expect to make and how quickly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROI - How much gold can you expect to make and how quickly?

So I have browsed a number of posts here and I haven't seen anything that gives me any kind of indication on what the expected return is going to be?

I mean $50 is if you ran the risk.. about 50 - 70k gold if going via a gold seller (not something I condone but you get the idea).

Now since WoD launched I have made approximately 80k just by playing, I have done a couple of instance runs but by and large this is just questing and vendor sales. I may get say 10 hours in a week of decent playing time as I don't raid.

Given this kind of play time (with 1 x lvl100, 2xlvl99) toons how much money can I expect to make with this addon compared to simple questing\instance farming?

What I don't want to do is drop $50 on an addon that in reality does me no good at all based on my current playing time (long work days, father etc etc)

This is something that is not easily answered. The Gold addon works primarily with the AH and each server has a different economy. I could (for example only) say I make 10k a day with it (again, an example and I'm not actually doing that) but that would only hold true for my server and the items I'm working with. Everyone will have different results depending on which of the 5 methods they are using and their server's unique economy.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yes I'd like to know this aswell. For example a fresh level 100 character that starts using your addon what is the estimate gain per day or week? How much game time would be necessary during that period to reach your results? I'd like to see some examples on different servers and battlegroups.

Also comparisons with other popular addons like Auctioneer or Tycoon.
      Last edited by neils_zygor; March 2, 2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neils_zygor View Post
        Yes I'd like to know this aswell. For example a fresh level 100 character that starts using your addon what is the estimate gain per day or week? How much game time would be necessary during that period to reach your results?
        Would it also be possible for you to estimate how much gold you make on average on "example server" with playing the auction house? Also what kind of starter gold base would it take to start playing the AH reliably with the guide.

Comment

Originally posted by neils_zygor View Post
          what is the estimate gain per day or week?
          Apart from that being different from server to server, if the guide helps buying cheap and selling expensive at the AH it also depends on the time you spend at the.
          If you put something in the AH you always need to regularly check the competitior's prices, cancel your auctions to change your prices or buy competitior's stuff if it's too cheap.

Comment

How much gold you can make is a variable figure and doesn't have a one size fits all answer. Every server and player is going to be different. A smart, time efficient player on a lively server who uses the gold guide wisely is going to make way more than someone on a dead server whose personal preferences influence which gold activities they choose. For these reasons we'd rather not throw out some arbitrary figure.

However, the return on investment for $50.00 will definitely be much higher than buying gold. Besides not running the risk of getting your account banned, the guide is a one time purchase that will continue to make you gold indefinitely and it provides numerous benefits that a player without the guide won't have, such as:

* The ability to see what items are making the most gold on their server
            * 1 click access to be routed (via the travel system) to the best location for farming those items
            * Finding the most profitable items to craft, with complete walkthroughs on getting the materials and recipes.
            * Finding high value items selling at low prices which can easily be flipped
            * Auction and Mail tools which handle item pricing, shopping list, 1 click mail collection, and quick bank alt mailing.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Will those of us who have preordered the guide have access to it tonight at midnight?

Comment

Originally posted by aramiskc View Post
                Will those of us who have preordered the guide have access to it tonight at midnight?
                Not on Bloodhoof EU yet :/

Comment

Originally posted by aramiskc View Post
                  It won't be a midnight release, but we're gonna try to get it out before 1:00 p.m. EST tomorrow, a full 24 hours before the official release to the public. This will allow our full team to be present in case there are any snags.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                    It won't be a midnight release, but we're gonna try to get it out before 1:00 p.m. EST tomorrow, a full 24 hours before the official release to the public. This will allow our full team to be present in case there are any snags.
                    Ah well, off to bed then , goodluck with the release

Comment

Working...
                    X