Gold Guide & Auctioneer Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Guide & Auctioneer Question

Been a longtime Customer and Friend to Zygor guides, own all of them (at least the ones related to WoW) I've used Auctioneer for years will this guide conflict with it in any way that I will need to make some adjustments to or uninstall it. Just want to be certain with the roll out so that I do not have any issues or will the two play nice with each other. Been looking forward to this one...

Oh and as an addendum had to update to the new client for it, you may want to pass the word on that, was still on the trusty old client but had to lay it to rest with this new cloud service :/
    Last edited by helidoc; March 3, 2015, 04:59 PM.

Compatibility with Auctioneer is a top priority for us as we know some people like to run multiple gold addons. Currently we've only found 1 issue which occured when both addons were running their scans, and this issue has been fixed. We haven't found any other issues with these two addons but if we do you can be sure we will get it resolved promptly.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thanks for the prompt reply I will be sure to send in any bug reports if I run across any. I may end up getting rid of it once I see the gold guide in action if it replaces everything I had in auctioneer. One of the main reasons I would keep the add on would be for the informant part of it for the tool tips unless the gold guide has that as well ?

Comment

Working...
      X