No historical data even after scanning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No historical data even after scanning

I am unable to see any data in any of the categories (gold, farming, crafting, gathering, auctions) and am receiving the "No historical data found for this realm" even though I am able to do a scan and it shows up in chat (7400 scanned in 34000 auctions). No other conflicting auction addons installed.

I have the same issue when I use this with my level 1 auction house character. (char that perma camps by the auction house) When I switch to my level 52 hunter it then displays some data in the gold, farming, crafting, gathering, and auctions. However on the level 1 all of them are completly blank and just show the grey window.

Edit*

I must add that on the level 1 char it will say out of the 10.9k items out of 88k auctions none of profitable etc in the chat window. When I click on a gathering tab, farmable etc they are blank and say stuff like nothing doable at your level or something. Then when I click the auctions tab it doesn't actually change to the auctions window. It will still say the same message and show the same window as the previous tab i was on like gathering or farming. Its really odd because when I log onto my hunter whoes levle 52 or my deathknight at level 58 all these windows except for gathering and professions are populated because I don't have any gather skills or profesions. The auctions tab works.
    Last edited by Cypriss44; March 5, 2015, 01:34 PM.

Comment

You'll see there's more to that message:

"No historical data" likely means you haven't setup your realms with the Zygor Client and synced the data.

Try the instructions found here: http://www.zygorguides.com/support/manual/gginstall.php
      Last edited by Zygor Admin; March 5, 2015, 01:45 PM.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Cypriss44 View Post
        Its really odd because when I log onto my hunter whoes levle 52 or my deathknight at level 58 all these windows except for gathering and professions are populated because I don't have any gather skills or profesions. The auctions tab works.
        Are you seeing any error messages at the bottom of the Gold Guide view about historical data? When does it say your last update was (try a fresh scan).

Comment

there are no error messages on the level 1 char. Like I said however the guide works on my level 52 and 58 char. Same server as the level 1. It's just the level 1 char doesn't work on the auction house at all. I can use it to scan the auctionhouse but other than that it does nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypriss44 View Post
            there are no error messages on the level 1 char. Like I said however the guide works on my level 52 and 58 char. Same server as the level 1. It's just the level 1 char doesn't work on the auction house at all. I can use it to scan the auctionhouse but other than that it does nothing.
            The guide checks requirements for its suggestions and if your character doesn't meet them it won't show certain guides. Odds are your level 1 doesn't meet the requirements. This obviously needs to be tweaked so you can use it on bank alts. We're looking into this now.

Comment

thank you. I understand why the level 1 wouldn't match farming and profession guides and such but it should work perfectly fine for using the auction house. As I have always used a level 1 char as my auction house dealer.

Comment

Working...
              X