Instruction video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instruction video

Is there a instruction video on how to use all the features of the gold guide? Such as how the filters work, what the red dots mean in the auction house and grey dots. How to add things to shopping list etc. I am confused which is fairly easy to happen for me. Also instructions on how to remove level requirements and such. Also how do you find the top ten items being sold?

Edit*
    also things like how does the shopping list work and what the different auctionhouse icons mean.
    Last edited by Cypriss44; March 5, 2015, 01:52 PM.

+1 for this from me.
    I'm an avid geek by choice and career, so I can muster enough knowledge by playing with the system, but this would be a huge help to explain little nuiances etc.
    Thanks!

Comment

We working on expanding the Guide Manual and will see about putting together some tutorial videos. In the meantime, click the "?" icon at the top left of the guide. There are several in-game tutorials that will instruct you on how things work.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Yeah, something a little more detailed than the preview vids would be great. Or an instruction manual *roll eyes*

Comment

Also can you add in a colorblind feature. I can't tell the difference between yellow and green. having the letter G,y,or R by the dot would help us colorblind folk actually tell what color it is suppose to be.

Edit*

I am looking through the instruction manual now and it has some issues on the tooltips it pops up. I am on the auction tools instructions right now and the part where it goes into the shopping list cuts off the last sentence of what its saying because the back and exit button are ontop of the text.
          Last edited by Cypriss44; March 5, 2015, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Some very detailed video instructions are desperately needed for this guide to be useful. Now it just takes way too much time to try and get it to work. If you can put our preview videos than an instructional video should be very easy to put together, seeing as you know how to use this guide and we don't. $50 is a lot of money to spend on something that you have to waste a ton of time trying to figure out yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypriss44 View Post
              Is there a instruction video on how to use all the features of the gold guide? Such as how the filters work, what the red dots mean in the auction house and grey dots. How to add things to shopping list etc. I am confused which is fairly easy
              You can mouse over the red and green dots to get a tooltip help.

Comment

Working...
              X