X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tradeskill *in gold guide* Not loading

Hey,

just wondering if its just me... !

But when i got to load up a item to make from the blacksmithing tab.. nothing happens..
    does not load any guid or refresh or anything... non of them are working for me..
    but all the others are..*gold run, Auction, farming . etc

Does it show no results for Blacksmithing, or does it show guides but when you click on them nothing happens?
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I'm exactly the same. All my alts bar one do not show a single item that be made with a trade skill.
      The only one that does shows cooking recipes and this alt has 700 tailoring so I'm pretty sure I've got at least a bag that would be worth selling. Even switching to expert doesn't change anything.

Comment

Can you post a screenshot of what you guys are seeing. The Gold Guide panel should be displaying the reason no guides are shown.

Comment

For some reason every time I do a print screen it just takes a pic of my desktop.
          But basically it says "No profitable crafted items were found for your selected professions".
          Sometimes it says that there are 12 for example, but switching to expert does nothing to change this.
          This is pretty much the same story for any alt I have over multiple trade skills.
          Thanks for the speedy reply my first ever forum post.

Comment

What does the bottom status of your guide say for Last Updated?

Comment

I updated it on the spot to make sure it was up to date. I also use the client to download up to date info for the auction house for my realm so don't think it's that either.

Comment

I get the same thing and I'm an enchanter/tailor. Says nothing is profitable.

Comment

Originally posted by wakeydude View Post
                  I updated it on the spot to make sure it was up to date. I also use the client to download up to date info for the auction house for my realm so don't think it's that either.
                  Try opening your blacksmithing profession panel and /reloading.

Comment

Opened profession panel, /reload. Still not coming up. Even ran another scan in case it was just needing to update the items I can make. Still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by wakeydude View Post
                      Opened profession panel, /reload. Still not coming up. Even ran another scan in case it was just needing to update the items I can make. Still nothing.
                      My only guess at this point is you're missing Historical Data. Are your realms properly setup in the Options of the Client like so? Have you download the data?

We're trying to figure this out because it's working on our end. A screenshot would really be helpful.

While in the game, press the Print Screen (Prt Scr) key.
                      You will see a "Screen Captured" message.
                      The screenshot will appear as a .jpg file in the World of Warcraft > Screenshots folder.
                      Upload this file to the forum

Comment

If your screenshot button is taking a picture of your desktop instead of the game it could be that it doesn't like your game in window mode or something. Try running the game in Real fullscreen and then use the printscreen button.

Comment

Thanks Cypriss. I actually had to put it into a window mode(fullscreen) but it worked.
                          This is what I'm gettingNoTradeskills.jpg
                          And my Guide updateUpToDate.jpg

Comment

Any luck determining what this issue could be?
                            Still having it

Comment

This might help. I just tried loading the Crafting guide for Alchemy. Last update was 13 minutes ago. Guide Viewer version 5.0.11568. Alliance, Llane-US.

If I pick a guide, any guide, it will not load, and BugSack catches this error:
                              Code:
                              2x ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:586: attempt to concatenate local 'product_id' (a nil value)
                              ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:586: in function `generate_guide'
                              ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:297: in function <ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:296>

Locals:
                              self = ZGGoldCraftingRow1LoadButton {
                               0 = <userdata>
                              }
                              ZGVG = <table> {
                               RunTutorial = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldHelp.lua:526
                               Startup = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Gold.lua:140
                               last_failed_level = <table> {
                               }
                               LoadChore = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Gold.lua:246
                               ContinueFillCraftingTable = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:1905
                               FItems = ZGGoldItemsFrame {
                               }
                               ControlFrame_OnEvent = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Gold.lua:149
                               MakeAuctionTable = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:1914
                               CreateGoldrunDetailFrame = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:3251
                               compare_chores_useful = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Gold.lua:521
                               Frame_OnEvent = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:2431
                               MakeGoldRunTable = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:1443
                               doneloadingcrafting = true
                               Mail = <table> {
                               }
                               ServerTrends = <table> {
                               }
                               FGoldrun = ZGGoldItemsFrame {
                               }
                               CreateHelpPopup = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldHelp.lua:281
                               Update = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:3507
                               SetPriceModel = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Gold.lua:239
                               fillerthread = <no value>
                               CreateItemsFrame = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:2440
                               OVERPRICE = 1.2
                               FAuctionDetail = ZGAuctionDetailFrame {
                               }
                               CreateScanButton = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Gold.lua:161
                               Appraiser = <table> {
                               }
                               GetNumRowsShown = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:3483
                               MakeFarmingTable = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:1351
                               LastScanUsed = 1425907547
                               compare_chores_goldrun = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Gold.lua:511
                               HighlightZGVGColumn = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldHelp.lua:618
                               scanButton = <unnamed> {
                               }
                               compare_chores_auction = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Gold.lua:531
                               CreateFrame = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:2153
                               usefulness = <table> {
                               }
                               guides_loaded = true
                               MakeCraftingTable = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:1614
                               pricemodel = "zygor"
                               Auctions = <table> {
                               }
                               CreateAuctionDetailFrame = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:2700
                               Scan = <table> {
                               }
                               last_failed_lowdemand = <table> {
                               }
                               FillCraftingTable = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:1895
                               craftchores = <table> {
                               }
                               MakeRouteTable = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:1155
                               lastScanTime = 1425907860
                               last_chores_shown = <table> {
                               }
                               UpdateTimeStamp = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:3408
                               last_failed_skill = <table> {
                               }
                               last_failed_filter = <table> {
                               }
                               last_failed_req = <table> {
                               }
                               last_failed_type = <table> {
                               }
                               FCraftingDetail = ZGAuctionDetailFrame {
                               }
                               chore_protos = <table> {
                               }
                               compare_chores_smart = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Gold.lua:526
                               Toggle = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:3466
                               CreateCraftingDetailFrame = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldUI.lua:2962
                               helppanel = false
                               GetItemPrice = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Gold.lua:224
                               Crafting = <table> {
                               }
                               CreateHelpContentPanel = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\GoldHelp.lua:220
                               ScanButton_OnUpdate = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Gold.lua:178
                               compare_chores_crafting = <function> defined @Ad
                              A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

Working...
                              X