Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused

The auction guide is very confusing, and not at all user friendly imo. I have been using it for a day and I know that is not really a very good shot, but my view so far is that it is dire. What does it actually do? I have watched the videos and not really enlightened.

I have run the scan for my realm in the client, and then gone to the auction house. When I click on an auctioneer, sometimes the program does another scan, sometimes not.

Then I get a list of various items on my AH page. But there is no information what this list is for, or what I am supposed to do with it.

If I open the zygor add on and open auctions there is another list which I assume is telling me what items i can buy cheaply with a view to selling at a profit. This bears no resemblance to the first list. If I then go into the auction house again, the cheap items are not actually there for sale.

Don't get it at all so far. However the farming and the gold runs seem to work OK, but the potential for making gold is very limited on those, and, frankly, I could have done as well without the guide.

I will sleep on it and look at it again tomorrow, but so far not really impressed, particularly as this is a very expensive add on.

The guide uses two sets of data to help you, the historical data which you setup in the client and a current scan which is what you do in game at the auction house. When you get to an auctioneer in game and you open the auction window you should see a window on the right side and it has a scan button on it. Use that to scan the auction house to get the most current prices. Now click on the drop down arrow on the guide viewer to open the guide selection window and click on Gold to open the Gold guide. On here you will find different deals and things you can do and when you find something you'd like to do you click the orange down arrow at the right side. For things like the Gold runs and Farming this will open a guide in the guide viewer for you to follow, then you bring the spoils back to the AH and post them. If it's something, like from the Auctions section, that needs you to purchase something from the AH then on the right side of the auctioneer window you will have a list for in the Shopping window. You would click on the item in the Shopping window an that will do a search for you and any items that you should buy will have a gold coin icon over top of the item's normal icon. When you have items to sell on the AH and they are in your bag then they will show up on the Inventory window on the side of the auctioneer window. Simply drag the item (use the name not the icon) from the Inventory window into your Auction tab and the guide will set stack sizes and suggested pricing for you. At that point you post the item and wait for it to sell. Then you simply rinse and repeat.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ok, got it. Many thanks for the prompt reply.

One further question: when I click on an auctioneer, and a scan is started, does this update the window in the guide, or do I have to do another scan in the client to update it?

Thanks again.

Comment

The client data only needs to be updated every couple of days so you don't have to worry about that as much. The best thing to do is look at the bottom of the window on the right side of the auctioneer window and see how old the scan data is. If it's over 30 minutes then maybe do a quick scan again to make sure the prices are current. The Gold guide will automatically update itself with the new scan data so you don't have to do anything besides keeping the prices current.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X