Crafting and Enchanting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crafting and Enchanting?

So in my guide says to make Mark of the Bleeding hollow, and 'all items are available on the AH'.

It then tells me to buy 10 sorcerous air, and 5 Luminous Shards.

It then says to create 15 Temporal Crystals.

Doesn't this seem a bit silly? You can only make 1 Temporal crystal a day using Luminous shards, so it would take 15 days to complete this craft that is 'available now'.

By then the market data may be irrelevant. Am I missing something? Should daily cool downs really be associated with 'available to craft now' if it requires three days worth of cool downs to make?
    Last edited by beeblestv; March 6, 2015, 08:12 PM. Reason: Edited to reflext Xerty's information.

It probably saw making the crystals as being cheaper than buying them. We'll definitely have to get this changed around so that the daily cooldowns like this aren't part of the calculation for cost to make.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      It probably saw making the crystals as being cheaper than buying them. We'll definitely have to get this changed around so that the daily cooldowns like this aren't part of the calculation for cost to make.
      Thanks! This change will be helpful. The lower level enchants that do not include daily cooldowns have been very profitable for me. Especially with all the new heirlooms needing enchants!

Comment

The in-game tooltip for the Temporal Crystals is incorrect.
        It's a known bug which Blizzard are working on.
        So 1 crystal per daily cooldown at max skill level, with shards a possibility at lower skill levels. Sorcerous Air and Water are the possible by-products.

So in this scenario, it would actually have taken you 15 days to make the crystals via the daily cd.

Comment

Haha nice Xerty. Didn't know that. So yeah, that is pretty bad and needs a change, glad the team is working on a fix.

Comment

Working...
          X