Item tooltip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item tooltip?

I would really like to see the AH price shown in the item tooltip that I could see when I'm away from the AH. I've been using Auctionator and it provides this. It's pretty much the only reason I still load the addon, because it's nice to see that info when I'm vendoring stuff, so that I compare the vendor sell price to the AH price and see if it's worth holding on to.

And to be honest, if the Zygor guide provided this feature, I don't think I would have any use for the Auctionator addon anymore.

Untitled-1.jpg

agreed.... I really hope they add this as I am actually amazed the zygor guide didn't have this implemented already.

Comment

Hazarding a guess, I would think that Zygor realizes that the data gets stale really quickly. Sure, Auctionator and Auctioneer have this feature, but once you are away from the Auction House, the pricing becomes invalid within minutes for high turnaround items.

The data could be pulled via the Zygor client, but that would require users to constantly reload their UI every time it updated. Assuming Zygor is pulling the data from Blizzard, that requires reloading every 1-2 hours.

Sure, people do it. I do it with TradeSkillMaster, but you must be on top of it.
      A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

I and most likely the op don't mean that the prices need to be fully updated in the tooltip (away from auctionhouse). Just showing the historical data for the item would be sufficient as thats what auctionator and auctioneer do. This allows you to know if the item you just looted is even worth keeping or not. When you later go to the auction house thats when you get the current items worth.

Comment

Our first set of updates will be to show (through tooltips and other means) more of the "behind the scenes" work the Gold Guide is doing with the historical and current prices data.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
          X