Frostfire Ridge Step 182 Travel system really screwed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frostfire Ridge Step 182 Travel system really screwed up

Wow I have never been so disapointed as I am with the horde guide for this area.
    There are multiple areas where the travel arrows just go crazy.
    Step 182 is just absolutely awful.
    The purpose of step 182 is to turn in Securing the South to Lokra an NPC located in Stonefang Outpost. I have no idea what the travel system is telling me to do.

Another example is at step 102.
    You jump down from some rocks and the arrow points you back to the garrison.
    Move a distance to the direction I should go and then the travel arrow points back to the correct direction.

Step 208 says to kill blackrock siegesmith's but they do not count toward the number of thunderlord orcs slain.

Step 235 says to hearth to garrison, but quest completes in the crackling plains and quest turns in
    at Darkspears edge right next to crackling plains.

Step 240 completes in Iceblister Den. Travel arrow wants me to fly back to garrison and then back to Darkspears edge.

Step 266. Travel arrow tells me to go back and talk to Windhunter then Fly to Thunder pass but the thunder pass flight point has not been picked up yet.

Don't get me wrong. I like Zygor guides, but the horde leveling guide in Frostfire ridge needs some serious work.
    Last edited by dougl707; March 15, 2015, 04:11 PM. Reason: Added bug on step 208, 235
Working...
X