Horde Gorgrond Leveling Guide Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horde Gorgrond Leveling Guide Issues

My comments assume the lumberyard garrison has been selected.

At step 172 the travel arrow directs me to hearth to beastwatch then fly to evermorn springs but the evermorn springs flight path has not been picked up yet.

When is the beastwatch flight path picked up? Should be at step 153?

When is the Bastion Rise flight path picked up? Should be around step 188?

I can't tell you the step numbers as I would have to click through the whole guide ingame for that.
    But looking at the guide files the Beastwatch flight path is picked up directly after choosing the outpost building and accepting the first quest afterwards ("Rage and Wisdom" or "The Razorbloom").

The Bastion Rise flight path is only picked up in one quest path (with the "Rage and Wisdom" quest), after the Iron Docks part when the remaining bonus objectives are done.

There was a bug in the guide that caused the travel system to use unknown flight paths.
    According to the patch notes it has been fixed in guide version 5.0.11605 four days ago (please check the version number ingame in the guide selection window).
    If you have the most recent guide version and it still tells you to use flight points you don't have you can try resetting the guide by renaming the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file in the WTF\Account\"Accountname"\SavedVariables folder. Don't delete this file as you may want to switch back to this file if resetting the guide options did not work.

Comment

Working...
    X