Travel system pointer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel system pointer

Hello, I searched the issues and didn't see this addressed. I don't know if it's just me or an ongoing issue, but when I took my Deathknight over to Draenor, the pointer didn't work from the start. The arrow always points down showing a distance of "0" on all steps (so far). I'm currently on step 26 (Talk to Ariok; Khadgar has asked us to go distract the Eye of Kilrogg). Every step from going in on lvl 90 has had this issue. On my other characters in WoD, I do not have this issue (mind you they're all way past that point and are all doing quests from their garrisons). I've tried "reloading" my screen/game many times. This started a week ago. I stopped playing that character for the past week in hopes it would be sorted out. Not that I go back in today, it's still doing it. Any known issues regarding this? Is there anything that I can do to fix it? Help!

Try going into the guide viewer settings for that character and in the Profile section click on the Reset Profile button. Then type /re into the chat window to reload the UI and finalize the profile reset.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ok, I did that, gave it a new name, but it still shows zero and won't point anywhere.

Comment

Ok, "UPDATE!!" After I finished the initial entry into Draenor (through the final cut scene and you're in Shadowmoon Valley). I am now on the Shadowmoon Valley 90 to 92 guide step 4. The pointer is now working correctly again so it appears this is only an issue after going through the portal to Draenor and starting the siege. From that point through to the point of the final cut scene, the pointer didn't work.

Comment

Working...
        X