Cant launch Zygor Guides Client after installation pls help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant launch Zygor Guides Client after installation pls help

hi i just purchased the zigor and auction guides after i download the client at the default folder the client/login page didnt launch .. pls help me

A few simple things to check first:

1) Do you have the latest version of Java installed?
    2) Did you try manually launching the client instead of letting the installer handle it?
    3) If you haven't solved it by checking the first two points, check your Task Manager to see if there is a java process running. You can get here by right clicking on your task bar, and selecting 'Start Task Manager.' You will see a 'java.exe' process under the Processes tab. Simply right click on it, select 'End Process,' and select 'End Process' again for the confirmation window. After you have done this, check to see if you can start the client up normally.
    4) If you still cannot get the client to startup, your best bet is to submit a support ticket here so that we can setup a remote assistance session. We're almost always able to get issues like this fixed in a matter of minutes, so don't hesitate to use this as an option!

Let us know if you have any other issues, questions, or concerns.

Comment

yes version 8 update 45

2) Did you try manually launching the client instead of letting the installer handle it?

yes done it but not working

3) If you haven't solved it by checking the first two points, check your Task Manager to see if there is a java process running. You can get here by right clicking on your task bar, and selecting 'Start Task Manager.' You will see a 'java.exe' process under the Processes tab. Simply right click on it, select 'End Process,' and select 'End Process' again for the confirmation window. After you have done this, check to see if you can start the client up normally.

done that ... i 'end process' all the 'java.exe' process under the tab and try to launch it again the client didnt launch but the java.exe appear on the tab then after a while i 'end process' again and try to launch it again ... still not working

4) If you still cannot get the client to startup, your best bet is to submit a support ticket here so that we can setup a remote assistance session. We're almost always able to get issues like this fixed in a matter of minutes, so don't hesitate to use this as an option!

how do i submit the ticket ?

Let us know if you have any other issues, questions, or concerns.

Comment

yes version 8 update 45

yes done it but not working

done that ... i 'end process' all the 'java.exe' process under the tab and try to launch it again the client didnt launch but the java.exe appear on the tab then after a while i 'end process' again and try to launch it again ... still not working

Comment

Originally posted by neoanarcho View Post
          You can do that on our Support page here:
          http://support.zygorguides.com/
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...