Suramar City World Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suramar City World Quests

I understand you folks are busy and I have taken that into account when I bite my proverbial tongue on this one.

But for X@#$$% sake please give a better guide than [950 yards that a way over yonder]when directing us to a world quest within Suramar City.

Suramar City is a rabbit warren of heavily group elites with disguise detection capability.

When you consider I can currently get better directions with Wowhead and tomtom any reasonable person might begin to question what the hell it is they are paying for paying for.

The problem with giving directions in Suramar is that it depends on where you come from.
    The guide can easily plot a path with "go upstairs here, jump down there" steps. But if you are already in the city it would require you to go to the starting point of the path the guide wants to use.

I agree that some world quest guides need a bit more routing information (like cave entrances) but in general it is not possible to create something like a real life navigation system that takes you from any point to any destination.
    Take for example the quest where you ride the dinosaur. From outside the city you can jump down from the north. But from inside the city you have to run a pretty complex path (that is included in the leveling guide taking you to the location of the cave).

Comment

Working...
    X