Mythic Arcway suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mythic Arcway suggestion

The order of bosses in the "Arcway" guide seems to be different from what my group leader suggested was typical.

So, I was wondering if the guide could be adjusted so that at the beginning, and then after each boss, you select which one you're going to kill next? Dungeons like this one are pretty straightforward as far as getting from Point A to Point B, so I don't see why the guide needs to give walking directions (it's the pointers for fighting the bosses that are important.)

thanks.

There's no "typical" boss order in The Arcway. The path you take differs each time you enter the instance (lockout dependent, of course). That said, the paths are the same based on which door you have open. You can either go left, right, or center. If you go right, you're going counter clockwise around the dungeon. If you go left, you're going clockwise. If you go center, you can choose to go to whichever side you want first.

Of course that's just an overview of the dungeon and doesn't pertain to the guide itself. The guideviewer could determine which boss is/should be next based on the first one you engage (assuming it can't be automatically detected which path you get, I'm not sure, one of the guide devs might know better than I)

Comment

In the Halls of Valor guide there are steps that ask where to go because there you also have the choice.
      Should be no big deal rearranging the Arcway guide to work similar. At least if the paths between the bosses are not too complicated and need too many waypoints. I haven't been in that dungeon yet.

Comment

Working...
      X