Classic Guide not showing up... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Guide not showing up... ?

My computer was off for the last few days and when I booted, Zygor updated. But it is still not showing the Classic guide. Is there a way to give it a nudge to make it download?
    We do not stop playing because we grow old;
    We grow old because we stop playing.

Originally posted by epaladin View Post
    My computer was off for the last few days and when I booted, Zygor updated. But it is still not showing the Classic guide. Is there a way to give it a nudge to make it download?
    Are you saying you're not seeing the option for Classic Guides in the Zygor Guides Client? If so, try clicking "Check For Updates". If it still doesn't show try redownloading the Client from the Members Area.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Reinstall seemed to solve it... the only weird thing was under the path settings, it had listed the "_classic_" path under both versions. Fixed the first one to be "_retail_". Will test that to make sure it looks right. If you had not answered as quickly as you did, that was going to be what I tried next anyway. Thanks for the guidance.

P.S. Wish you guys were hiring. Former programmer living in Mason, OH.
      We do not stop playing because we grow old;
      We grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Originally posted by epaladin View Post
        Reinstall seemed to solve it... the only weird thing was under the path settings, it had listed the "_classic_" path under both versions. Fixed the first one to be "_retail_". Will test that to make sure it looks right. If you had not answered as quickly as you did, that was going to be what I tried next anyway. Thanks for the guidance.

P.S. Wish you guys were hiring. Former programmer living in Mason, OH.
        The directory thing is a known issue. It's tricky detecting directories, and now trickier with classic added in the mix. Glad to hear you got it sorted out.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
        X