Classic guides not even showing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic guides not even showing?

I can't even see an option for the classic guides?!
    1.PNG
    2.PNG

What version of the client are you running? You want to be on Version 4.2.13. If you're on less than that try downloading a fresh copy from the Members Area. Then you should see the option for WoW Classic: https://i.imgur.com/ONgGlBI.png
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; August 26, 2019, 04:44 PM.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

cant even login to the guides

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
      What version of the client are you running? You want to be on Version 4.2.13. If you're on less than that try downloading a fresh copy from the Members Area. Then you should see the option for WoW Classic: https://i.imgur.com/ONgGlBI.png
      Cant even login to the guide client either considering i reactivated my elite membership,thoroughly dissapointed,i will be thinking of leaving at the end this is disgraceful not acceptable considering ive been a member for years i even bought the full guides back in the day.I wont be back if this is the way im being treated.

Comment

I downloaded classic this morning and when I tried to use it in game now it wouldn't load. I backed out of the game to see if here was a client update but somehow I was logged out of the client and now it wont let me back in. I love zygor and I am happy to pay for it but please find a way to at least let me use it.

Comment

Originally posted by doghunter View Post
          Cant even login to the guide client either considering i reactivated my elite membership,thoroughly dissapointed,i will be thinking of leaving at the end this is disgraceful not acceptable considering ive been a member for years i even bought the full guides back in the day.I wont be back if this is the way im being treated.
          It's just that you're trying to connect during the peak time when everyone else is, because Classic just launched. That's why we released the guides over 24 hours ago so people could pre-load. If you keep trying you'll get through. If not, write into live chat and our support team will be able to get you up and running.

Comment

But what about the fact that I have the guides preloaded but they wont load in game?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnybgood18 View Post
              But what about the fact that I have the guides preloaded but they wont load in game?
              Do you have them checked on in the your Addons list on the character select screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                Do you have them checked on in the your Addons list on the character select screen?
                I restarted several times, downloaded the client and the classic files a few times, dont work, it doesnt show ingame..

Comment

yes can confirm its broke update to latest patch and enabled in addons.u get blank box when u start the game and if u click the settings cog the box gets darker and darker lol

Comment

When I access the game nothing happens.

Comment

Im getting the same thing too, click the cog and the box just overlaps and gets darker till you type /rl in chat to reload

Comment

What happens if you click the orange icon on the Guide Viewer? Does it open the guide menu to let you select guides?

https://zygorguides.com/support/manual/home

Comment

no nothing works if u click any buttons the box on screen just gets darker and darker and opens more and more darker boxes

Comment

For anyone with this issue. Look in your WoW/classic/Interface/Addons folder. In there should be a ZygorGuidesViewerClassic folder. If you have a folder that does not say classic delete it. If you have both folders delete the non-classic folder then reload the UI. If you do not have a classic folder use the desktop client to get the classic guides installed.
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Can confirm, deleting the non-classic "zygorguidesviewer" and using /reload in game got my zygor guides to work.

Thanks ZG Support!

Comment

Working...
                              X