Classic steps not always autoupdating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic steps not always autoupdating

Quite often I find I'm having to manual advance the guide viewer, is this expected behavior for Classic? It will, for example, stay on the "turned in questname" step after turn in and not advance. Same with pathing.

Otherwise working well so far.

Having the same problem. Trying to avoid a restart.. so I don't have to queue again

Comment

If you disable all other addons does it work? It's been working fine for me in game.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Seems to be a bit more consistent now. Not sure if the issue was the starter area. I'm level 7 now in Kharanos and so far it seems ok. I'll report back if any issues.

Note that I did also reloadui several times which could have helped.

Comment

This isn't working for me either. It suddenly stopped in loch modan. Pretty disappointed I have to say. My leveling partner and I constantly have to figure out who is on what step.

I could have just googled the quests in the time it takes to make sure we are all doing the right thing

Comment

Originally posted by thenatural View Post
            This isn't working for me either. It suddenly stopped in loch modan. Pretty disappointed I have to say. My leveling partner and I constantly have to figure out who is on what step.

I could have just googled the quests in the time it takes to make sure we are all doing the right thing
            Do you have any other addon's enabled?

Comment

Working...
            X