No Zygor guide viewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Zygor guide viewer

Hello I am not seeing guide in game. I have the Zygor client and I see the add on in my wow classic interface file. When I am in character login there is no addons button. Can you help??
    The game is out for maintenance right now

Do you have it checked on as enabled in the AddOns list at the character select screen? Are you running any other addons (if so disable them).

Also, what language are you playing in?
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Currently have Elvui for classic and zygor as only addons. Playing in English. That is my problem there is NO addon button at character selection screen.

Comment

Originally posted by sburger_50 View Post
        Currently have Elvui for classic and zygor as only addons. Playing in English. That is my problem there is NO addon button at character selection screen.
        Then that sounds like neither Zygor or ElvUI is installed correctly. Wherever you're seeing the ZygorGuidesViewerClassic folder must not be in the right place. You want it to be in the same place you have Classic installed. For example:

If you installed to: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_classic_

You will want the three directories under Installations to be:

C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_classic_
        C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_classic_\Wow.exe
        C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_classic_\Interface\AddOns

Please try updating your directories based on your actual installation location and try reinstalling. If you still can't get it to work, please write into Live Chat and we'll work to resolve the problem for you.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
        X