Nothing but a dark grey window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing but a dark grey window

WOW Classic -- Zygor has updated itself to the latest 1.xxxxx version, and I've left the game and restarted things several times. The mini-map has a "Z" in the lower left corner, but when I click on that, a dark grey rectangle about 2/3 the size of my screen opens up -- no text in it, and it blocks everything on the screen. I can't "ESC" out of it or do anything to get rid of it. Restarted and tried to do the right-click on the "Z". Same thing, grey window pops up. Right clicking again causes another window to pop up, slightly offset.

Anyway, nothing I can do will fix it. Several updates have come in and none of they have fixed this grey screen of death.

Any clue what I'm doing wrong (other than trying to use the product)?

Adding . -- English, no other addon, just Zygor. Checked the interface/addon directory and only Zygor is there. Have it selected on the Addon menu, as well as load out of date addons.

It appears to be there but not working graphically

Comment

search your pc and remove all copies ALL copies of zygor even Retail and then reinstall just the classic and see if that fixes it

Comment

Look in your WoW/classic/Interface/Addons folder. In there should be a ZygorGuidesViewerClassic folder. If you have a folder that does not say classic delete it. If you have both folders delete the non-classic folder then reload the UI. If you do not have a classic folder use the desktop client to get the classic guides installed.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X