viewer and options menu color and scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

viewer and options menu color and scale

the viewer for me doesn't have a dark option. I only have the glass option and i hate that look. also the options menu is ridiculously small and hard to read. im running the same UI scale that i did in retail. Theres options to change the viewer scale but not the actual menu.

Originally posted by smokindevil View Post
    the viewer for me doesn't have a dark option. I only have the glass option and i hate that look. also the options menu is ridiculously small and hard to read. im running the same UI scale that i did in retail. Theres options to change the viewer scale but not the actual menu.
    I have the exact same problem. Unfortunately Classic has some differences with regards to UI scaling, and addons kind of lock themselves to the UI scaling. If your UI is big so they are, make it smaller and they change too. Please see to it and possibly fix that; also give us the option for glass and dark skins.

Comment

With limited time in beta we focused on just getting the now standard glass skin working, but as long as WoW Classic continues to be popular in the community we'll look into adding more options. As for the sizing issues what is your resolution, and could you perhaps post a screenshot so we can see what you see. From our tests, the menu is actually larger on Classic somewhat than retail.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

my ui is set at .64 and as seen in the screenshot the viewer guide and text is set to medium.

https://imgur.com/fO0YesS

Comment

fail that they link the options scale with the ui scale

Comment

Working...
          X