Zygor Classic is a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Classic is a joke

The Classic guide is a total disaster. Quests pathing makes absolutely no sense at all sending me between contents for two quest that aren't even within my own level. disgrace to your brand all my friends are raging over how poor Zygor is this time around, just terrible.

Originally posted by Ceramicwhite91 View Post
    The Classic guide is a total disaster. Quests pathing makes absolutely no sense at all sending me between contents for two quest that aren't even within my own level. disgrace to your brand all my friends are raging over how poor Zygor is this time around, just terrible.
    Which two quests are you referring to when you say it sends you between "contents" (I assume you mean continents)? There's probably an explanation for it if it's not an error. Also, is this the only problem you're having or are there other things?
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

The guide sent me from Stonetalon mountains to zoram strand, (yes 3 zones away on foot) just to do 1 quest there and back to barrens after that. Horde side

Comment

Sounds like something I experienced...But while it had me go around different zones,.. it completely ignored my yellow barrens quests that were fairly easy too,.. ton of them.. and had me level from 17 to 18 by grinding while ignoring those barrens quests. Had me kill mobs in a single area. Barrens quests all over the place though.

But I still like Zygor quite a bit,.. Hopefully some things will get polished.

Comment

Going from stonetalon -> northern barrens -> zoram strand is actually the optimized route. The point that a lot of people seem to miss is there will be grinding, quite a lot of it. I haven't tried the guide yet, But that specific pathing is to ensure that you are grinding level appropriate mobs on your way to zoram strand to grab the FP, instead of doing at level 26 (at which point I assume this guide will take you back there, using the FP) when mobs on the way are grey.

Comment

Working...
          X