OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Guide - Grinding almost every level, normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Guide - Grinding almost every level, normal?

Seems like i get to 60-70% and have to grind the rest, almost every level. Was this intention or am i missing something?

Edit - I'm level 24 btw
    Last edited by keeperbee; August 28, 2019, 03:06 PM.

Have you been killing things as you move from point A to point B or have you been trying to avoid stuff? If you kill things as you move it will reduce the amount of grinding that you will have to do.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Grinding in classic is inevitable.....kinda like Thanos

Comment

Actually it's not inevitable at all, if people quest properly and zone hop like you are supposed to, your grind won't be so bad. Albeit an early release the guides are way off in this regard and often even have you passing quests that you could be doing with the current quest you are on and although the guides have you zone hopping it's far less than it should to quest efficiently. You should be trying to always be a minimum of 1-2 levels above the zone you are questing in and a maximum of 5 levels above a zone, this speeds up your kills significantly while still allowing you to receive full xp from quests, you receive the same xp from a green quest as you would a red quest in Vanilla.
        Last edited by xurkon; August 29, 2019, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
          Have you been killing things as you move from point A to point B or have you been trying to avoid stuff? If you kill things as you move it will reduce the amount of grinding that you will have to do.
          Thanks for the reply. Definitely killing as I go. Also peppering in dungeons every few levels hoping to get ahead of the guide a bit and I just can't seem to accomplish this. Anyway thanks again I just thought 30-40 mins of grinding per level was out of the ordinary but maybe not.

Comment

Working...
          X