The darkshore quests aren't correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The darkshore quests aren't correct

Theres a few problems i run into following the darkshore quest guide.
    1. "The cliffspring River" isnt a quest that Thundris Windweaver gives out
    2. Buzzbox 411 isn't clickable to start a quest.

Is there something i'm doing wrong? How can i switch zones so this doesn't happen?

I also have issues in Darkshore. After step # 96 i got 107 in Westfall. Repair/Reinstal didn't help.

Comment

Some quests are in the wrong order, some quests are in the wrong places.. its a total mess.. did you guy actually try using the guide before putting it out.. Not happy at all. Darkshore is mangled!

Comment

Originally posted by m1nts View Post
        I also have issues in Darkshore. After step # 96 i got 107 in Westfall. Repair/Reinstal didn't help.
        I get that we will move between areas to get the best XP for levels.. I understand this.. but the jump between Westfall to Darkshore through STV is stupid.. death runs.. the guide should be telling us to go through the tram and run to Menethil. Its way quicker, which I think is the idea of the guide.

Comment

Hi!

I did get the same issue like you guys, but this happen because you do not COMPLETE 1-13 racial guides. If you finish them completely, these quests are available.

Testet and confimed.

Hope this helps you out.

Comment

The buzzbox problem is known and will be fixed. This happens when you are not a NE player. The beginning of the buzzbox quest chain is currently in the NE 1-13 guide so a Human, Dwarf, and Gnome don't actually get the beginning quest for the chain.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
            X