Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not normally one to post in forums

Hey all,

Long time Zygor user, on and off for many years. I recently came back to play classic and was excited to level quickly and beat our my friends using my Zygor guides.

Quickly i've found myself running back and forth from Westfall to complete green quests at level 16. Guys using wowhead on a single monitor are outleveling me by more than 10 levels while all that I can say for my time is that I have some useful flight paths.

I know this complaint is similar to many of the other ones in this thread, but after reading through many of them ive found nothing but common and generic responses from admins, even when chatting with them in the support feature. Nobody wants to run to different zones for singular quests and then come back. We want to clear one zone completely out and move to the next in the fastest and most direct routing possible.

One thing that seems to remain true is that Zygor is unsure if classic wow will have enough of a subscription base to support them updating and maintaining it.

My thought process on this matter is that these guides for each zone and nearly every reputation, mount, instance, and etc in the game have already been written in the original Zygor which I purchased years back. I don't understand why those were not just rereleased, but instead rewritten hastily.

To Zygor, all I have to say is you have a good product, and you've always come through. However if you are going to charge us monthly and claim to offer the guides for classic, then you need to give us exactly what you give us in retail or don't bother. Don't make it a matter of interest or subscription level. Just offer the product or don't but don't waste peoples time and money.

This all being said I will maintain my subscription, however if I do not see change in the coming weeks, I may not renew. I think you will find many others are in the same boat.

Any feedback is appreciated.
    Your frustrated subscriber

Originally posted by tucker12114 View Post
    My thought process on this matter is that these guides for each zone and nearly every reputation, mount, instance, and etc in the game have already been written in the original Zygor which I purchased years back. I don't understand why those were not just rereleased, but instead rewritten hastily.
    Just wanted to give a quick correction to this section. Back in Vanilla it was just the leveling guides. The Dailies guides were added in WotLK and it wasn't until MoP that we started releasing some of the other guides like professions and mounts. So we have basically taken the original vanilla guides, re-written them into the current guide viewer format, and that is what we have. Since there were never any other guides in vanilla any other guides we might consider adding for classic will need to be created from scratch since anything we have currently do not apply to classic. Since all other guides would need to be created from scratch that is the reason we are waiting to see what happens with the classic servers and it's popularity to ensure we are not wasting our time that could be invested elsewhere.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Rather than respond to any of my frustrations you instead choose to correct me. Let me ask this: Is leveling a profession to 300 any different in classic than it was when the guide was released? It is still the same amount of mats, the same items needing to be made, etc etc. If need be I can quote an admin stating that original versions of the guides exist. Seems like that would be a good starting point.

I don't appreciate voicing my frustration and instead of being reassured I am corrected.

As I stated why even bother offering the guide if it is incomplete? It seems to me more like your milking all the resubs to your product for as long as possible while doing as little work as possible under the premise of a promise to release more based on the "popularity" of the classic servers.

I apologize for getting angry. I just was not expecting a response with such little care for the customer paying for your product.

Comment

you are 100% right to feel like this.

this guide is, as far as i know, the worst product zygor has ever released by a landslide. their other guides are awesome and on point. what they've created here is a terrible and suboptimal travel simulator.

and instead of admiting to it seeing the overall response they get defensive blaming their poor job to the fact that wow classic is like this.
        any free quest addon or online guide blow this zygor guide out of the water.

get to work zygor and stop with the excuses. u droped the ball whit this one and theres that. It happens sometimes, but ur responses so far are not helping. i finally dissabled this addon at the 30-35 mark after ignoring this travel simulator for the most part. wowheading quest by quest got u beat this time around. sad

Comment

Working...
        X