Alliance leveling Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance leveling Guide

Just curious why the writers chose to send the Alliance to very Horde centric areas such as Stonetalon, Ashenvale, etc. These areas are horrible on pvp servers.

Originally posted by Rathkor View Post
    Just curious why the writers chose to send the Alliance to very Horde centric areas such as Stonetalon, Ashenvale, etc. These areas are horrible on pvp servers.
    Because the guides are not written with PVP servers in mind. They're designed for solo PVE leveling with quests and it's pretty much impossible to reach 60 with quests if you avoid all contested zones.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Yeah I have to agree. Its not about avoiding contested areas but they could have at least given you the option to stay in the Eastern Kingdoms where there tends to be more alliance and less horde. Oh well, means the guide really isn't worth it for me cause I'll be better off just winging it than unable to level at all.

Comment

20 pvp server and 10 pve servers, kind of bad to have a guide just for pve server. Might want to think about having an option stay in eastern kingdoms for alliance.

Comment

I have to agree. I'm very excited about zygor leveling guide but questing in Ashenvale as Alliance is depressing.

Dying, running away from and fighting enemies makes 50% of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
            Because the guides are not written with PVP servers in mind. They're designed for solo PVE leveling with quests and it's pretty much impossible to reach 60 with quests if you avoid all contested zones.
            I didn't see that advertised when buying membership to have access to the guide. Did I miss that somewhere or is it not advertised?

Comment

Originally posted by merkursonne View Post
              I have to agree. I'm very excited about zygor leveling guide but questing in Ashenvale as Alliance is depressing.

Dying, running away from and fighting enemies makes 50% of time.
              Yeah, I was enjoying using the guides but I won't be renewing past the end of the month. Miserable experience with it directing you to the 100% horde zones as ally.

Comment

Working...
              X