Quest Auto accept is bugged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest Auto accept is bugged

Problem: Auto accept and turn-in is on. Two quests are available from the giver. The first quest being a dungeon destination for example and the second quest is one the guide would normally auto-accept for you.

What Happens: The guide keeps trying to load the dungeon quest and then closes and will not auto-accept the second quest until the dungeon quest is manually accepted. You literally can not even select the second quest because the Zygor viewer keeps opening the first quest instead of cycling through the quests.

Testing: Does it to every instance as mentioned above, doesn't seem to be quest specific, just condition-specific as above.

I noticed if the quest giver does have reward turn-ins and accept missions in his menu listed prior to the dungeon quest it will cycle turn in all those.

Current workaround: I accept the unwanted quest and close/open the dialog to the quest giver. The auto-accept script processes and I then abandon the unwanted quest.
    Last edited by jerjac25; September 1, 2019, 12:50 PM. Reason: grammer

Did you try disabling all other addons? I haven't run into this issue yet when dealing with a quest giver that had multiple quests.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Bug was happening while Zygore was the only installed addon

I was having this issue while Zygore was the only addon installed. I have since installed other addons but I have made sure to disable any quest tracking or turn in settings. The bug persists.

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      Did you try disabling all other addons? I haven't run into this issue yet when dealing with a quest giver that had multiple quests.

Comment

Working...
      X