Guide is not efficient at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide is not efficient at all

I've bought the guide thinking it would provide me a fast way to level in classic, but nothing can be further from the truth.. Guide is letter me fly/run/zeppelin all over the place until quests that have been completed turn gray and don't reward any experience whatsoever. Constantly doing quests that are 3-4 levels under mine, mobs don't reward as much experience as mobs of my level do.

In summary:
    - Guide prefers to fly around to other zones to do 1-2 quests and have me return to my starting point again
    - Guide skips the turn in of a lot of quests in favor of flying to other zones. On return the quests have turned gray
    - Guide let's you accept quests that will never be done, and won't suggest removing them using the in-game quest cleanup. Meaning you will always have a full questlog and have to guess what quest to delete
    - A LOT OF GRINDING while there are plenty of quests available to do, I once had to grind a whole level (95%) in silverpine forest.
    - A lot of times the guide will tell you to accept a quest when you either don't have the prerequisites to accept it or need a higher level.

I will cancel my sub until the guide gets a massive improvement, get your shit together or just don't ask money for this "guide".

Agreed these guilds need alot of polishing done to them. As for you getting them out for the launch they were great. But after lvl. 10ish they have you going all over the place for the Night Elf guild I know for sure. Also they don't offer you to do ALL the druid "learning" quests when they become avalible.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. I can’t believe they can consciously charge players for this. They need to put a big disclaimer on their homepage stating that if you’re buying with the intent on using it for classic, it’s heavily unoptimised and in a poor state. Is there any updates from the developers when they’re going to look into actually making it usual easy for classic players? All I’ve seen are responses to individuals saying they’re using the guide wrong, rather than admitting it’s in a poor state. I feel it’s really scummy and they’re avoiding tarnishing the integrity of the business so they can juice as much profit from the classic launch.

Comment

Originally posted by gianni14 View Post
        Yeah, I agree. I can’t believe they can consciously charge players for this. They need to put a big disclaimer on their homepage stating that if you’re buying with the intent on using it for classic, it’s heavily unoptimised and in a poor state. Is there any updates from the developers when they’re going to look into actually making it usual easy for classic players? All I’ve seen are responses to individuals saying they’re using the guide wrong, rather than admitting it’s in a poor state. I feel it’s really scummy and they’re avoiding tarnishing the integrity of the business so they can juice as much profit from the classic launch.
        It feels like they just used a quest database and constructed with what they know from their previous existing guides instead of updating it.

Comment

I Agree. These guides are so Clunky and broken. There are free guides that work way better then zygors. Zygors used to be advertised as a speed leveling guide. Now its just a copy paste wowhead with arrows.

Your only options one way level guide and shitty unoptimized one too. The guides are not broken down into levels. there is no diversity.
          If your options where to make the guide work for you and choose your leveling path with options maybe it would be an improvement. There is no life in this guide at all.

I will be ending my sub as well not worth the money and i dont play retail anymore.
          Last edited by whobdobub; September 2, 2019, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Spent today doing another guide. I got so many more levels, so much faster. I clicked next next next through zyogr, didn't even touch the zone or quests I was doing. :|

Comment

Originally posted by ashkir View Post
              Spent today doing another guide. I got so many more levels, so much faster. I clicked next next next through zyogr, didn't even touch the zone or quests I was doing. :|
              Which guide are you using now? I'm having the same issue.

Comment

Pretty disappointing guide. Not up to Zygor standards that i have known and love in the long before past.

Comment

Working...
                X