Ding 60! Classic review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ding 60! Classic review.

So Me and my friend just Dinged 60 using the guide, overall we hade a good Experience all-tho frustrating at time but there are som major flaws with I will list here.

First of the guide should stat as the first step to kill everything on your way to quest objectives to reduce grind and way points should be set there after cuss now they lead ppl around to avoid mobs witch is counterproductive.

2. the steps where u need to buy things of the AH should have a skip this step option cuss it wont always be poseble to get those items or u might not have the money for it.

3. the Guide for 50 - 55 and 55 - 60 have a lot of quests that are not in classic wow yet like the argent dawn savage font and crypt fiend parts and silithes quests its probly around 25 quests that are not doable atm and way points very are buggy.

SUGGESTIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS.

1. An option to suggest elite/group quests to reduce grind.

2. A botten to skip serten quest steps that required AH or crafted items

3 Better suggestion on mobs to grind when grind is necessary

Thx for your hard work and I hope this helps

p.s sorry for the bad spelling im not good at english

Grtz on 60 !!..

You saying the guide form 50-55 and 55-60 has quests that are not in the game concerns me. Im not there yet but i hope they update the guide before i reach that part.

I havent seen any update in version number last week or changes to the guide, but many people have reported bugs, faulty steps and quests that are not ingame.

No offence but cancelled my subscription till i see the guide updated. Thanks ! (great addon so far)

Comment

Working...
    X