Question about the Talent Adviser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about the Talent Adviser

I like the Talent Adviser for classic, loved it way back when I was using it for Wrath as I wasn't the best at coming up with a spec and the ones prebuilt into the guide were a godsend.

So my question is: Is there a way that I can craft my own builds and add them to the guide and have them stay?

I ask this because as awesome as the built in talent guides are, sometimes I like to run something that isn't included(holy spec raid healer for example).

I like Zygor helping me as I go, each level from 10 on popping up the talent screen and suggesting that I put my new point in X talent.

Breaking open the TalentAdvisor-Builds.lua file it was a no brainer for me to figure out how Zygor organizes it's talent spec builds and I put together a couple of my own builds and added them to the list for the correct class. And they show up and Zygor works as intended telling me each level where my next point should go if I want to follow my custom build(great for remembering my custom build several days down the road when I haven't played the character in a while because I was screwing around on another class).

My issue is, any time I run the Zygor client to check for updates, it appears to reset the TalentAdvisor-Builds.lua file to default, erasing my custom build and forcing me to have to add my custom builds in manually once more.

Right now there is not a way setup to give you a more permanent way to do it. That is something we will have to look at.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

+1 to this request. It would be nice to be able to personalize the recommend talent builds if we expect more PvP or even just because.

Comment

Working...
      X