Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im paying to bug fix there addon

1-12.. went smoth as so i brought...

Now.. at level 22.. this stupid thing dosnt know what quest i am up to.. what ive completed..

ever since the break down of quest.. its unworkable right now..

really should not be paying for for.

Yep it really is unfortunate because the layout of the addon is very impressive, the content is garbage. The free add-ons are atleast accurate. Way too many errors for something paid for. This is my first and last month with this. Way too many mistakes.

Comment

I dont like how you cannot use it without their specific guide. I am on a PvP Server and it sends me to Ashenvale and that area in my 20's and all I end up doing is gettign ganked by Horde. Really wish I could set it so it will keep my in certain areas. i.e. Duskwood

Comment

Hey guys, yea i feel the guide is not in a complete state and i think thats a lot to do with the time they have had access to classic wow since they wouldnt be testing on private servers and also their guides are mainly made for retail. I am just glad they had something at all and did a decent job importing an older version from TBC to work on the current system. I would rather have a 90% product that i have to kind of work through a bug here and there than waiting for a pristinely perfect guide in a month.

Comment

Having similar issues here, I've had to run a few times to pick up quests that I had done already before buying the guide. Good examples are the buzzbox and beached seacreature quests in Darkshore. I had these done before buying a subscription, then when running the guide it didn't know i had done these quests. Bags are full and holding on to grey quests while flying back and forth between continents. Thank you for such a great guide for Live WoW, but for classic I'm going back to using other guides.

Edit: I started using zygor on the live version on a toon i had already started leveling before and same issue, doesn't scan for already finished quests so I'm running around to quest givers who have no quests to offer (because I had already done them) wasting a ton of my time
          Last edited by omerc10696; September 20, 2019, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X