OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion: Power user mode (slightly related to new efficiency update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: Power user mode (slightly related to new efficiency update)

Ok here is my feedback:

1) Please visually indicate if a quest is part of a chain or not so we can know the impact of skipping it

2) If we do skip a quest in a chain please remove the entire chain from the step list going forward from that. At the moment I feel like I have to commit to quests even though the spawn and drop rates are too low to make it worthwhile simply because the entire guide gets confusing when you skip chain quests

3) A nice to have is if you could indicate the importance of quests .... if something is a waste of time because it's too highly contested I would like to know it's ok to skip or not but if it leads to a long chain of great xp it might be worth persevering.

4) Yes being able to focus on zones would be a great step.....on pvp servers some zones as alliance are just not worth doing during peak hour (i sometimes go back when higher level or when server pop is lower) so being able to try a different zone without breaking the entire chain is a great step forward

Now the best feature I can think of is actually this.

Power user mode by zone

List all the quests in the zone i am eligible for (green to orange) with the xp .

Let me click the quest (one at a time) and now the addon simply guides me for that quest alone. If i have already accepted the quest guide me to complete it. If I have not, guide me to where I go to start it and then guide me to complete it. Give me full control on what order I do the quests in a zone so I can adjust to what's happening on the zone at that time (super important on pvp zones in heavily populated servers).

I wish I could upvote this. I stand behind this 100%.

Comment

Working...
    X