Several quests not actually there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several quests not actually there

I've been using your addon for a day now and noticed that several of the quests the addon tells me to pick up don't actually exist. Several in booty bay and one specific one is in desolace from "Uthek the Wise" called "Stealing supplies"

I assume this might be from taking data from classic db or taking data from private servers which is fine but from what I can tell there needs to be a lot fixed.

That being said this addon has helped me speed up when im not skipping several steps but would be much faster if I didn't have to.

I will be updating this with all the quests I can't pick up
    'Back to Booty Bay' from Kravel Koalbeard
    'News for Fizzle' from Fizzle Brassbolts
    'Safety First' from Razzeric
    'Keeping Pace' from Pozzik

You might need to do other quests to accept the ones you mentioned. What level did you start using the guide? The guide is really meant to be used from start to finish.

Comment

I started at level 41, it was most apparent in desolace where i had already gone and done most prerequisite quests but still couldnt pick them up

Comment

Alot of times they could be in a portion of the guide many levels back and this is the followup portion. So if you didnt get those quests you can either load the guide from an even earlier spot and it will auto go through the quests to see if you have done them or google it and do the prereqs but the longer you stay on guide the more accurate it will be.

Comment

Working...
        X