Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barrens 12 - 15 -> Completed Quests

Hey guys

First time Zygor user here, and I'm loving the flow of everything so far.

Quick question though, I've reached a point in the Barrens 12 - 15 where it's sending me to Stonetalon Mountains to move on. But I've got like 6 quests completed that need handing in, I assume this is part of the master plan and the guide will send me back to the Barrens to hand these in at some point later on? Or shall I be handing these in before moving on to another zone?

Originally posted by shiko098 View Post
    Hey guys

First time Zygor user here, and I'm loving the flow of everything so far.

Quick question though, I've reached a point in the Barrens 12 - 15 where it's sending me to Stonetalon Mountains to move on. But I've got like 6 quests completed that need handing in, I assume this is part of the master plan and the guide will send me back to the Barrens to hand these in at some point later on? Or shall I be handing these in before moving on to another zone?
    You're right, it's all part of the Master plan. If you look at the list of leveling guides, you'll notice you go back to Barrens quite a bit.

Comment

Excellent, I figured as much just wanted to double confirm before I ventured off into other zones. Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X