Thanks to Zygor !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Zygor !

Good morning all. This is my first post on the Zygor Forum.

I want to give a positive feedback from my use of the addon.

First, Zygor is one of the best guides I could use on the game. It's an internal add-on, precise and fast in my opinion. you do not need Alt + tab or have a second screen to use it every 5mn.

Then, the new Zygor environment is really efficient, and gives us the freedom to choose in which area we want to progress over the levels and limits the maximum travel.

The addon is very complete, the fact that he can tell us, to go empty our bags, or put our Hearthstone in such a place. I just love it. In addition the following quests are well followed which leaves us the pleasure of discovering together the Lor of the game and zones.

The only current flaw of the guide is the fact that, if for example I do not follow the guild for Stranglehorn at lvl 31-32, I would not have any quests if I activate the Stranglehorn Guide at lvl 34-35 . I would like the guide to automatically suggest the intro quests. Although I am aware of being able to load part 31-32 when I want it.

Many thanks to the Zygor team for this huge work to provide us with such a useful Addon.

Peace

( Sorry i'm not english nativ ^^ )

I wanted to go do the STV part of the guide, but pretty much all of the intro stuff wasn't available for me

Comment

than just do the first STV part 31-31 =D

Comment

Working...
      X