Felwood 53-54 Alliance guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felwood 53-54 Alliance guide

In step 6 it tells me to Accept the quest from Maybess Riverbreeze, this the Horde quest giver not Alliance.

In step 7 Accept "Timbermaw Ally" from Grazle - after accepting this the guide doesn't recognise it and does not progress to the next step resulting in greyed out follow on steps.

Are these bugs in the guide or have I done something wrong?

Thank you

Hey, you didnt make nothing wrong, i had the same problems, just mark as accepted and it will go to next step. BUT if you load again, the same thing comes again (sry im german) and my other problem is, if i start for example die first guide, human 1-13, i have all cleared but the progress show only 73 percent - Winterspring (55-55) done too, shows only 92% and some other guides. do you had/have this problems too? first i must say i bought zygor at lv 40 and it says "take this quest" but quest giver have nothing or i have to do low quests, no problem but some quests i cant find anything information that can help... do i make something wrong or..? :/ and is this normal that the guides have more guides, so 51-53, 55-56 etc. i see on other videos from 1-2 months thay all have guides from 10-20, 20-30, 30-40 etc. have anyone a simple answer for a guy with bad englisch?

Comment

Just got to the exact same point in the guide As you say, all the follow-on steps are greyed out.

Comment

Looks like there's 2 versions of this quest. This will be fixed in the next update, thanks for reporting.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X