Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove flight points from route planning for WQs

Hi there,

New user so please excuse me if this is an obvious option, but I couldn't find it.

I do like having Navigation show me the way to "the next WQ" when I setup a queue of WQs I want to do, but now we have flying, it is often less efficient to back track to a flight point if I just want to knock things out and not say, multi task whilst on a flight path.

Is there a way to just remove flight masters from the route calculation?

TIA

You can find all of our Navigation features in the Guide Viewer options in the game. You can find these options by clicking the Cog icon on the Guide Viewer and selecting Navigation from the list on the left side of the window. The feature you will want to adjust is "Travel comfort preference", you will want to change it from comfort to speed to avoid the flight paths. If you have any questions about these features, please let us know. Thank you.
    Last edited by ZG Support 2; January 13, 2020, 01:50 PM.

Comment

This doesn´t work. The request was to have an option to completly remove flight points from navigation because it is irritating and not needed if you want to fly to WQs on Mount. But the flight points are still in the route even though switching to "speed" in "Travel comfort preference".

Comment

really because I am still sent to flight points as well, going to comfort. and i have had flying a long time ago......

Comment

Setting the flight path preference will not remove all flight paths. Have you noticed a decrease in suggestion since you adjusted the settings?

Comment

Working...
          X