"No mong guide" Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No mong guide" Message

I am currently on a level 43 Night Elf Monk using Chromie Time to level in Pandaria. Every guide that I am using gives me the same error; I've tried the Krasarang Wilds leveling guide, The Tillers guide, The Order of the Cloud Serpent Guide, and the Anglers guide.

I am getting the message "no mong guide" in my chat window, even with chat messages turned off. This appears to mostly be happening when I iterate a portion of a step, such as killing each one of multiple mobs I need for a quest. At times it's happened with every button push, and once it happened when Lorekeeper Valedrin's Mind Vision popped up.

Merely closing the Guide Viewer doesn't get rid of this, but checking "hide popups when guide viewer is closed" under Notification center and then closing the Guide Viewer does, which makes me think the bug may be related to notification pop-ups. If the Guide Viewer is open I get this message repeatedly, no matter what options I select.

Disabling the Notification Center does not get rid of the message, but unchecking "My monk daily quest guides can be used" under "Notify me when" does, so maybe what it's trying to tell me is that there's no daily monk guide? If so, then that notification is triggering at times it probably shouldn't.

ETA: I just checked to see if my monk daily was available and if the monk daily guide was, in fact, not there. The monk daily guide works just fine and I used it to go through my daily quest as usual, which makes this bug all the more confusing.

ETA #2: I tried turning the notification for my monk daily back on, having completed said daily, and the message is no longer coming through. It looks like it may be tied to the guide trying to let me know my monk daily is available.
    Last edited by AriMosely; October 16, 2020, 08:42 AM.

We are checking into this and will also get that typo fixed in the code.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X