New Zygor guide with Heirlooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zygor guide with Heirlooms

Does 2.0 account for using the Heirloom pieces to level? I know we have shoulders and I think chest pieces that give us 10% additional XP each.

Just curious if you were able to tackle that issue!?!?!

2.0 does not account for Heirlooms. We may make a guide that accounts for heirlooms in the future.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yeah, maybe one day. I level with boa gear and just skip areas that don't link to future quests. Works pretty well. Priest made 80 5 days 15 hours. Palidin is going twice as fast. Hopefully people can use their brains Your guides are great keep up the good work.

Comment

HHHHmmmm

Hopefully this is not a stupid question, but how do you know what quests do not link to future quests?

Comment

Originally posted by dolgan View Post
          Hopefully this is not a stupid question, but how do you know what quests do not link to future quests?
          wowhead?

I think it would be seriously difficult to make an heirloom guide just because of the amount of heirlooms a player can have would vary, and so would the XP gained. A player with BoA shoulders is still gonna be slower than someone with a full set of BoA (shoulders, chest, weapon, etc)

Comment

Ah Well

Unfortuneately (Hmm..my spelling is as bad as every) I'm not good with my brain, so I use both Shoulders and Cheat Heirlooms on my Chars, which means, I'm always around 4-5 levels ahead of the level that I should be in the guide.

It's kinda anoying questing in areas I should have left a few levels ago, but because of all the linked quests and path Zygors Guide uses, it'd take me longer to figure out what quests to still pick up, and which ones to leave, so I do ones I don't need to, great guide though, and I hope someday that there will be a guide for those like me, that can''t think for themselves and make simple decisions

Comment

the simple decision would be to just follow the guide, no matter how many levels above you are...

you are getting rep if nothing else, and trust me, going back at 80 to get low-level quest rep is SUPER boring...better just to do it now, while you are there.

Comment

I did the guide with Heirlooms from lvl 60 and found myself only 1 level ahead of the guide and when i dinged 70 just stopped where i was and went straight to the 70 guide..
                "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
                Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Originally posted by danarris View Post
                  wowhead?

I think it would be seriously difficult to make an heirloom guide just because of the amount of heirlooms a player can have would vary, and so would the XP gained. A player with BoA shoulders is still gonna be slower than someone with a full set of BoA (shoulders, chest, weapon, etc)
                  theres only 2 xp items the shoulders and chestpiece add 10% per piece

so have both you get 20% increased xp

all other BOA equipment is just stat changes not xp increases
                  If you a Horde player Feel free to join our Horde group : http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/group.php?groupid=6

Comment

I suppose it could be set up in the guide that after the quest it tells you to pick up, it could have "(chain)" behind it to let the person know that it is part of a quest chain, or "(needed)" if the quest is needed to open other quests down the line (quests that are not actually part of a "chain", but needed to pick up the quest from the NPC that you turn it in to, if that makes any sense).

eh, just my 2 bits on the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBissto View Post
                      I did the guide with Heirlooms from lvl 60 and found myself only 1 level ahead of the guide and when i dinged 70 just stopped where i was and went straight to the 70 guide..
                      I really don't understand this thing to skip levels. Really. Like going in Outland at 58 and in Northrend at 68. Same thing.

Comment

Different people do different things with the guide.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well, I just got my first BOA chest for my new Buckywarrior alt that I am leveling. I am a measley 17 shards short for the shoulders. I will take my extra 20% exp and run with this guide to 80 as fast as I can. The extra gold at the end will be quite nice I must say. I just have to keep my gold production up with my main, other alts, and my bank toons so that I can fly when I get to Outlands and Northrend to increase the speed. I love this guide!

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                            theres only 2 xp items the shoulders and chestpiece add 10% per piece

so have both you get 20% increased xp

all other BOA equipment is just stat changes not xp increases
                            But players with BOA weapon (possibly with pre tbc enchant) and BOA trinkets and whatever else BOA blizzard bring out WILL level faster because their gear will be better than quest reward greens - so they will kill mobs faster - much faster. A warlock with full BOA, including enchanted staff can 1-shot mobs right from level 1 (yes, I've done it)

Comment

Originally posted by sonalita View Post
                              But players with BOA weapon (possibly with pre tbc enchant) and BOA trinkets and whatever else BOA blizzard bring out WILL level faster because their gear will be better than quest reward greens - so they will kill mobs faster - much faster. A warlock with full BOA, including enchanted staff can 1-shot mobs right from level 1 (yes, I've done it)
                              The time you need to kill a mob doesn't change your xp gained. You should kill a mob in 2 seconds or 2 hours but that mob will always gives you 100xp (example).
                              in the other side heirloom chest and shoulder give a boost to the xp gained.
                              So a player with +20% exp will have some problems (not so much) following the guide step by step cause he will gain more xp from quests and mobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X