Question about upgrading from 1.x to 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about upgrading from 1.x to 2

I don't care whether its free, full price, or at a discount (ok, I do care, but that's not the purpose of this question).

I have a character that I am currently leveling--a Horde Hunter that is currently level 66. When the new version comes out, can I simply upgrade the software on my computer and resume leveling or will it be like buying Zygor for a Level 66 character that hasn't used Zygor before?

What I mean, is, Zygor was real REAL easy to start from level 1 and get my character up for level 66. The last time the software was updated, I just updated it on my computer and the process continued. However, since this is a rewrite, I'm concerned that picking up where I left off won't be as seamless.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I'll upgrade the day it comes out. I'm just wondering if I should finish getting to L80 on the current character with Zygor 1.x before installing it for my next character build.

Ken

Hello,

Make sure you write down what step you are on a scratch piece of paper ;-). Since, and this is my guess, they updated the guide paths, I'm sure they changed around what the steps were. I'd recommend writing down exactly what the step says, and number and guide you're using, this way when 2.0 comes out, you'll be able to select which guide you want and be off on your way!

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
      I'd recommend writing down exactly what the step says, and number and guide you're using, this way when 2.0 comes out, you'll be able to select which guide you want and be off on your way!
      Certainly worth a shot... thanks for the reply!

Comment

You can always try and get to 70 before the update and then play some alts while you wait.. 60 and 70 are really good places to pick up from changes /shrug

Comment

Working...
        X