Cataclysm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cataclysm

Hey Guys, quick question regarding the upcoming third expansion. Obviously you will be adding in starter guides for the 2 new races and updating the old world sections. This also would be a considerable amount of work (no doubt), so my question is, will said update be sold as a separate new product or an upgraded version of the existing guide? Or is it too early in the piece to even be thinking about this? lol

Love your work

Hello blacklimoband,

You will be charged a small upgrade fee since you're an existing customer. The fee will probably be around $20.00 USD, is my guess.

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
      Hello blacklimoband,

You will be charged a small upgrade fee since you're an existing customer. The fee will probably be around $20.00 USD, is my guess.

Silverhawk11
      Hey SH... ya, I figured that'd most likely be the case, small price to pay for so much hard work Zygor supporter for life!!!

Comment

Hello blacklimoband,

Haha, yeah, it's considered a new product, which is why they have to do it. Glad you're likeing the guides, though! If you need any other help, feel free to create a thread for the support team to help you out!

Silverhawk11
        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
        X