Update timing =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update timing =(

Zy, did you realize that you are releasing the 2.0 guide on WoW Maint day for US realms? For those of us who might get the new 2.0 guide 2 hours early will mean absolutely nothing to us because the servers are going to be down =(

Come on.... you know you want to release it tonight!

Originally posted by themuffinman View Post
    Zy, did you realize that you are releasing the 2.0 guide on WoW Maint day for US realms? For those of us who might get the new 2.0 guide 2 hours early will mean absolutely nothing to us because the servers are going to be down =(

Come on.... you know you want to release it tonight!

Yea, release it tonight!! C'mon!

Comment

Hello,

I'd really think it was funny if he planned to release it for this exact reason. As much as I'd hate him for it, it'd still tickle me because he did it for the amusement of himself. I really need to do something else with my life, :-).

Silverhawk11
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

"We will be performing maintenance for all realms on Tuesday, October 20th. The downtime will begin at 5:00AM PDT and end at approximately 11:00AM PDT."

Comment

I said this all ready in the very first post I think hehe. looks like I'm coming how sick about 12 noon lol. I asked him a month ago to release it on a Thursday but I guess he can't do that.
          All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
          LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
          LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
          LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
          LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
          LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
          LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
          LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

Comment

this was a planned TEST ,, for those of you dieing to use the guide you have to wait be cause this was a test ... lol

Comment

I think it's becoming painfully obvious that Zygor loves to treat everyone to his own personal sense of humor. Tuesday is the day that most addons get updated so as to take advantage of said maintenance schedule. Please have patience as the team gears up for the release of the new and improved guide.
              My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Well Zygor is a Warlock, so he does enjoy pulling pranks...

But getting the guides tomorrow actually does mean something despite what the OP said. The 2 hour head start will allow customers to take get ahold of our two new bonus guides which we are only giving out to the first 1000 customers.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post

But getting the guides tomorrow actually does mean something despite what the OP said. The 2 hour head start will allow customers to take get ahold of our two new bonus guides which we are only giving out to the first 1000 customers.
                  My statement just meant putting the guides to use =)

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post

I'm usually in bed at 6 AM sleeping. I'd like to be the first, but I don't think my employee will like that idea. Of course, I could point out to him that I was in bed all weekend to prepare for this, but....

I'm obviously up. I managed to convince my employee using what I wrote above, ironically enough.
                    My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Working...
                    X