oh...cant you just let it slip out now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh...cant you just let it slip out now?

I simply can't wait and when you do release it, the severs will be down for maintenance.

I am peeking in the key hole trying to get a glimpse. I see the light on in there at Zygor Kingdom...but you guys are pretty busy wrapping all those 2.0 presents you have to get out in the morning.

Oh boy, oh boy! Come on 9am!

Lavish

Patience, my very, very young Padawan. The link will be put in your e-mail at 9:00 AM EDT (give or take a minute or two). The warlock that is Zygor may have a few tricks up his sleeve, though.
    My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I was thinking the same thing when the release was announced last week...why let it go on a Tuesday maintenance? I get the guide at 9:00am, but I can't play WoW until the servers come back up around 2:00-3:00pm

Extra torture...

Comment

You know: Living in Europe grants allot of good stuff *Teasing*

But still. The countdown seems sooo slow right now Zygor, could you please make the time go faster? I know you locks got this spell

Comment

I'm sitting here, watching the inbox of my email. for that 2 hour headstart. I'm guessing the headstart starts when the timer reaches zero though *Shrugs*

Comment

Working...
          X