Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got a new site!

Hey everyone,

So I finally decided to start working on a website again, mainly for portfolio work, but hey, you guys are more than welcome to check it out :-). My HTML/PHP skills are completely terrible, and so are my Paint.NET if you haven't figured it out already, so don't expect the best of the best ;-). I mainly will be using it to discuss programming topics, answer questions that users ask me, and mainly just complain about projects I'm working on.

If you're interested in discussing information regarding the site, drop me a Private Message and I'll be sure to get back to you :-). I'm going to have to set up a forum on a different location due to it being a free host and not allowing MySQL Databases /bummer. But, enough of me ranting, I bet you're waiting for a link, right?

http://csmith5.110mb.com/index.htm

Sorry for the long URL, just bookmark it or make it your homepage and you should be okay :-). I'll probably work on a user registration system for it sometime soon, but I think I'd rather purchase a domain and hosting before I attempted that :-P. Anyways, thanks for checking it out!

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

"Sorry! This page forgot to include a semi-colon so it'll have to be recompiled later. Or it's under construction. You decide. "

<3 Love it

Comment

Haha, yeah, those pages are coming up later today when I get home from work.
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
      X