Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complaint about 2.0 guide....(joke)

Its leveling me to fast and my fellow guildies are getting jealous of me
    "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
    Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Haha. Lol. I always got into races with my guildies and I would beat them one after another, having to move to the next higher level guidie

Comment

Lol yeah i do that with fellow guildies too, i remember when i first started using Zygors i went 1-40 in about 3 irl days and the guildmaster asked me what hacks i was using before he reported me and kicked me haha..
      "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
      Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Originally posted by f0059458 View Post
        Lol yeah i do that with fellow guildies too, i remember when i first started using Zygors i went 1-40 in about 3 irl days and the guildmaster asked me what hacks i was using before he reported me and kicked me haha..
        Should have told him "Zygor's Hack".

Comment

My guildmaster was level 40 when i first started but there was a warrior like level 68 (pre-wotlk) in the time that warrior took to level from 68 to 70 i got to 70 using Zygor Guides My fellow guildmates couldn't believe the way I was leveling ! They even thought that I wasn't sleeping and they even said my character was played by TWO persons !

Comment

Working...
          X