Everything is "Too far away"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything is "Too far away"

After loading the Zygor Horde guide, when ever I try to attack something, it says it's too far away. I remove the guide, and everything works.

No other add-ons.

move closer...
    "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
    Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

*gasp* Why didn't I think of that!

Doesn't matter how close I get to it, I can be IN the creature and it says I am too far away.

With my druid, I can charge the mob, and it says I am to far away just after the charge.

I remove the guide, I have no issues.

Comment

Anybody else having this problem? Will look into this.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Little system info just in case it helps.

Windows 7 Ultimate RTM (MSDN Subscription)
          nVidia 260 Drivers (Updated last week)
          Intel QuadCore 2.66ghz (No over clocking)
          Asus Intel Chipset (Drivers updated last week)
          Clean install of WoW
          TeamSpeak

I have nothing else installed on the system. I did clean installs when troubleshooting some 132/134 errors in wow about 2 months ago. Turned out to be a bad stick of ram. Replaced the ram, and have had no issues.
          Last edited by thezolon; October 20, 2009, 02:09 PM. Reason: fixed typo

Comment

Interesting, as there's virtually no way addons can interfere with the core game functionality like this... What do you mean by "removing the guides", uninstalling it completely or just unchecking the Zygor Guides Viewer addon? You said "no other addons", but you do have Cartographer and its modules or TomTom loaded, don't you?

Comment

Weird.. I was just browsing the forum as I'm new here and I spotted this post. Until this moment I hadn't put 2+2 together, but yesterday after installing 2.0 I too noticed I was "Too far away" to Rend my targets after a Charge on my warrior.

I haven't tried removing Zygor but it does seem odd that after 56 levels of not having this problem, I suddenly am on the same day I installed the guide...

Having said that though, the guide's so great I'll live with it for now - hope you can find a fix!

Comment

Working...
              X