OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.0 Guide window moves when logging in/reloading (confirmed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.0 Guide window moves when logging in/reloading (confirmed)

Every time I log in the position of the guide has moved slightly left. I tested logging in and out and it ended up moving across the screen (lol..). Anyway else getting this?

Also, does version 2 seem a bit slower to move between steps to you guys?

I don't have the issue of it moving positions unless I log out with it locked, in which case it is back in the middle of the screen when I log back in.

On the slowness, I think it uses more RAM now, which may account for the laggy feeling

Comment

I'm getting it moving back toward center/default position after logging out and I don't have the window locked.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

After removing the flash and fade in coloring it updates faster; the reason it felt lagging was because I was having to wait for it to finish updating. Noticeable over the previous version, though not really a large delay.

Comment

I'd just like to add to this.. I too have the guide moving after a logout/login except mine is moving down the screen, but remaining on the right-hand-side where I left it.

Is Mr Zygor looking into this?

Comment

I've found a way to stop this but I'm not sure if everyone would like to use this method. Using the nUI addon along with the optional nUI Zygor download automatically places the guide in a specific spot which makes it appear that the guide isn't moving.

Comment

The issue is confirmed and being looked into.

Comment

Any progress with this? I know it's an old thread but I'm loathed to create a new one when this still exists. Just worried it had been forgotten about!

Comment

We're still looking into this and will let you know as soon as we make a breakthrough.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Glad to hear this is still being looked into - I began to have my window moving around on me upon /rl once I changed the scale of the window. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

Comment

That's a good possibility as I've changed the scale on mine too and have the problem.

Comment

I also noticed that the position of the guide window does not get saved properly when scaling it down.

Comment

Working...
                        X