Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent Advisor/Talented

Hi,

I use an addon called Talented that I really love because of all of it's features, but I cannot get it and the Zygor Talent Advisor to "play nice" - when they are both enabled, neither one works which makes me kinda sad. I know that Talented is a somewhat popular addon, so I was wondering if this can be looked into getting them both to work together.

Here is the link to Talented on WoW Interface, just in case (*crosses fingers*):

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-Talented.html

Other than that little hiccup for me, I love the new version!

Thanks,
    Trixie1971

I'm in the same boat, and talented is a pretty popular add on. First glance with the Zygor version though, is that it looks pretty sweet. If I had the option to import talent builds off of Wowhead, I don't know that there's anything I'd ever want Talented for....

If they could play nice or you could add an import build option, you'd have even more happy campers. And thanks for the hard work you've done so far!

Comment

I also use talented, but I tend to use my own brain/consult with guildies when levelling alts anyway so its no big loss. I can see that it's a huge help to many people though so it would be awesome if the guide could be made to work alongside talented

Comment

Talented is mainly used for lvl 80 people as they can make a build on wowhead then import and spec in a split second. U also have the feature to make a lvling build on wowhead and set that as target but imo its main use is at lvl 80 and then u will not need zygor guides anymore.

Comment

I find it useful to keep talented active on all my chars for a few reasons, a couple of which are - (1) it's just plain nicer to look at and use than blizzard standard ui (2) if I'm waiting (e.g. flying to a quest hub/city) I can mess around with talent templates for my raiding chars and my alts (3) Easy import/export of builds from external sites (blizzard/wowhead/mm0) so when I read about the lates and greates DK tank build on elitist jerks I can import the url of the build straight into talented and I''m ready to respec next time I log my DK

Comment

I use talented to, but i only use it on my lvl 80 toons and deactivate and use Zygors when levelling.

But it would be nice to use talented with the advisor..

Comment

Working...
            X