Donation Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donation Link

Now that you have gone and given us a free upgrade, maybe you should consider putting up a donation link for us to help out if we desire.

I for one would be happy to send in some $$ for the continued support and updates.

Thanks again.

While we appreciate the offer very much, we probably will not accept donations. The Upgrade was a gift from us to you, as a thank you for being a loyal member. No need to pay us for that. :-) Thanks again, though.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I believe that everyone who was complaining about a possible charge should stop in here and offer an apology and a sincere thanks to Zygor and staff for producing another stellar product, and free of charge to existing members despite the banter. Here someone offers to donate in lieu of the charge, and you can see the response from Zygor.

Thanks John, to you and your staff, that have done a tremendous job preparing and launching this product. Version 2.0 looks great, and is working like a champ. I appreciate everything you went through to get this product to us. Thanks again, and sorry for those that don't stop by here and apologize for their needless complaining.

Buckynaked

Comment

Originally posted by buckynaked View Post
        I believe that everyone who was complaining about a possible charge should stop in here and offer an apology and a sincere thanks to Zygor and staff for producing another stellar product, and free of charge to existing members despite the banter.

Buckynaked
        Now THANK you very much. Now I need to apology too? :P

I'm sorry Zygor for those times i complained a little. I owe you a very, very big thanks for this gift

Comment

Thank so much for everything.

Comment

Thanks

John,
            Thank you very much for the free upgrade to us as existing members. This was a very generous gift and it is very much appreciated. All the hard work from you and your staff has payed off. The new product looks really great!

Comment

Originally posted by buckynaked View Post
              I believe that everyone who was complaining about a possible charge should stop in here and offer an apology and a sincere thanks to Zygor and staff for producing another stellar product, and free of charge to existing members despite the banter. Here someone offers to donate in lieu of the charge, and you can see the response from Zygor.
              Buckynaked

I am (as said before) willing to pay a yearly "maintenance" fee, or a so called "upgrade" contribution.
              The thing is, getting all this for free as an old customer, makes me even more happy being a Zygor Guide owner, and i'm sharing that with all of my WoW-mates.
              And to me, that's the idea, nothing is making your product selling better that happy customers talking about your outstanding service/product.

Zygor knows all about marketing

Keep up the good work guys.
              Greetings from Belgium,
              Cloviskatje

Comment

Working...
              X